Tuesday October 21, 1986US date format: 10/21/1986, UK date format: 21/10/1986
This day in 30 sec.
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on October 21, 1986). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Natalee Holloway and Christopher Uckermann.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to True Colors by Cyndi Lauper.
In UK True Blue by Madonna was in the top 5 hits.
Nobody's Fool, directed by Evelyn Purcell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while A Matter Of Honor by Jeffrey Archer was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Unnatural Causes.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Army Moves or Les Pyramides d'Atlantys.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 October 1986
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 October 1986!
Which were the important events of 21 October 1986 ?
- Republic of China - Overseas Chinese Day
- French Republican Calendar - Tonneau (Barrel) Day, thirtieth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- In the comic novel Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett, the Earth was born on this day in 4004 BC, within a quarter of an hour of 9 in the morning. This was supposedly because God liked to get things over with early.
- R.C. saints - Saint Ursula and her 11 (or 11000) virgins; Saint Hilarion
- Trafalgar Day ? celebrated throughout much of the British Empire in the 19th and early 20th Century.
- Also see October 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Day of the Nacho ? celebrated in the United States and Mexico since the early 1990s.
- Diwali in India (2006)
- Natalee Holloway: American missing person (missing since...
- Christopher Uckermann: Pop Singer.
- Tamerlan Tsarnaev: Russian-American terrorist (d. 2013).
- Scott Rendell: English footballer.
- William Ebersol: American noted family, the son and...
- Christopher von Uckermann: Mexican singer-songwriter and actor...
- Almen Abdi: Swiss footballer.
- Chibuzor Chilaka: Nigerian footballer.
- Lionel Murphy: Australian jurist and politician 22nd...
- IBM re-forms in South Africa
- Republic of Marshall Islands signs Compact of Free Association with US
- US writer Edward A Tracy kidnap in Beirut
Birth chart on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1986?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Gregory Abbott - Shake You Down
- Cameo - Word Up
- Howard Hewett - I'm For Real
- Tina Turner - Typical Male
- A Little Bit More - Melba Moore (Duet With Freddie Jackson)
- The Temptations - Lady Soul
- Five Star - Can't Wait Another Minute
- Freddie Jackson - Tasty Love
- The Human League - Human
- Stacy Lattisaw - Nail It To The Wall
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?