Wednesday October 29, 1986
This day in 30 sec.
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 29, 1986). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Myriam Soumaré and Italia Ricci.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to True Colors by Cyndi Lauper.
In UK True Blue by Madonna was in the top 5 hits.
Hoosiers, directed by David Anspaugh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while A Taste For Death by P. D. James was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Monte Carlo.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Ikari Warriors or Hollywood Hijinx.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 October 1986
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 October 1986!
Which were the important events of 29 October 1986 ?
- St. Terence of Metz
- Turkey - Republic Day (1923)
- Anglican Church - James Hannington
- St. Zenobius
- St. Theodore
- St. Bond
- Saint Colman of Kilmacduagh
- St. Maximillian
- St. Donatus of Corfu
- St. Anne
- St. Abraham of Rostov
- R.C. Saints - October 29th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Narcissus of Jerusalem, Diwali in 1989.
- Douai Martyrs
- St. Elfleda
- St. Hyacinth
- St. Ida of Leeuw
- St. John of Autun
- Myriam Soumaré
- Italia Ricci: TV Actress.
- Nataly Dawn
- Paulina James: American porn actress.
- Sarita Perez de Tagle: Filipina actress and model.
- Kirk Muller scores New Jersey Devil record 6 point, beat Penguins, 8-6
- Padres pitcher LaMarr Hoyt is arrested at US-Mexico border for drugs
- West Indies all out for 53 vs. Pakistan (Abdul Qadir 6-16)
- British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher opens the last stretch of the M25 motorway.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Gregory Abbott - Shake You Down
- A Little Bit More - Melba Moore (Duet With Freddie Jackson)
- Tina Turner - Typical Male
- Cameo - Word Up
- Freddie Jackson - Tasty Love
- Howard Hewett - I'm For Real
- The Human League - Human
- Stacy Lattisaw - Nail It To The Wall
- The Temptations - Lady Soul
- Club Nouveau - Jealousy
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?