Saturday 20 February 1926
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 20, 1926). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Richard Matheson and Bob Richards (athlete).
Wandering Papas, directed by Stan Laurel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 February 1926
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 February 1926!
Which were the important events of 20 February 1926 ?
- Richard Matheson: American science-fiction and fantasy writer who first appeared on the sci-fi scene with "Born Of Man And Woman," 1950.
- Bob Richards (athlete)
- Robert Eugene Richards: Illinois, United States -- Pole vaulter (1948, 52, 56 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Cameron Rusby: British Vice-Admiral.
- Kenneth Olsen: American electrical engineer and CEO of Digital Equipment, one of the leading computer companies of its day.
- Ken Olsen: Businessman.
- Robert Richards: Champaign sports Champions.
- Matthew Bucksbaum: American businessman and philanthropist co-founded General Growth Properties (d. 2013).
- Gillian Lynne: English ballerina choreographer and director.
- Bob Richards: American pole vaulter.
- Kenneth H Olsen: United States -- Engineer / founder (Digital Equipment Corp).
- Berlin International Green Week in Berlin starts for its first time
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1926 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I Ain't Got Nobody - Bessie Smith
- Sleepy Time Gal - Ben Bernie & His Orchestra
- Show Me the Way to Go Home - Vincent Lopez & His Orchestra