Thursday 4 February 1926
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Albert Frère and Jean Thivolet.
Saturday Afternoon, directed by Harry Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 February 1926
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1926!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1926 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Albert Frère
- John Edward Caulwell Hearne: Writer.
- Jean Thivolet: French dermatologist, researcher and head of Department of Dermatology, Venereology, and Allergology of Edouard Herriot Hospital (Pavillon R), Lyon, from 1972 to 1992.
- Eddie CréMier: St Maur des Fossés Painters.
- Gyula Grosics: Hungarian footballer and manager (d. 2014).
- Dave Sands: Australian boxer (d. 1952).
- Austrian chancellor Seipel wants to join Germany.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1926 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Original Charleston - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Bam, Bam, Bamy Shore - Ted Lewis & His Band