Sunday 7 February 1926
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Konstantin Petrovich Feokistov and John Frank Davidson.
Saturday Afternoon, directed by Harry Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 February 1926
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1926!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1926 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Konstantin Petrovich Feokistov: USSR -- Cosmonaut (Voskhod I).
- John Frank Davidson: British chemical engineer and Royal Medal holder.
- Henri Doublier: French actor, author, director and stage designer, who died in Chambéry on 26 October 2004.
- Konstantin Feoktistov: Russian engineer and astronaut (d. 2009).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1926 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Original Charleston - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Bam, Bam, Bamy Shore - Ted Lewis & His Band