Wednesday 21 April 1943US date format: 4/21/1943, UK date format: 21/4/1943
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 21, 1943). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Philippe Séguin and Alana Ladd.
A Stranger in Town, directed by Roy Rowland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 April 1943
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1943!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1943 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Philippe Séguin: French political figure who was President of the National Assembly from 1993 to 1997 and President of the Cour des Comptes (Court of Financial Auditors) of France from 2004 to 2010.
- Alana Ladd: American noted family and one of four children of actor Alan Ladd.
- Edie Sedgwick: Actress.
- Alan Fersht: English chemist and academic.
- Worst Bombing of Aberdeen in WW2.