Sunday 21 April 1912
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Nell [Petronella GS] Koppen and Feike P.
Only a Woman, directed by Theo Frenkel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
while The Winning of Barbara Worth by Harold Bell Wright was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1912!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1912 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Nell [Petronella GS] Koppen: Actress (Kniertje-Op Hoop van Zegen).
- Feike P: Asma Dutch organist.
- Feike Asma: Dutch musician, an organist who was popular in Canada, France and U.S.
- Marcel Camus: French film director.
- Wally Elenbaas: Dutch artist, painter.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1912 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Another Rag (A Raggy Rag) - American Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?