Sunday 21 April 1912
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 21, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Feike Asma and Marcel Camus.
The Victoria Cross, directed by Hal Reid, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 April 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1912!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1912 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Feike Asma: Dutch musician, an organist who was popular in Canada, France and U.S.
- Marcel Camus: French film director.
- Eve Arnold: Photojournalist (d. 2012).
- Nell [Petronella GS] Koppen: Actress (Kniertje-Op Hoop van Zegen).
- Andr? Ferre: Limoges Military man.