Tuesday 21 June 1938
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dan Burton and Ron Ely in Hereford.
Lord Jeff, directed by Sam Wood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
On TV people were watching Spelling Bee.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1938!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1938 ?
- Dan Burton: (Rep-R-Indiana, 1983- ).
- Ron Ely in Hereford: Texas, USA; actor (Tarzan, Doc Savage).
- John W Dower: American author and historian.
- Ron Ely: American actor, best known for playing TV's Tarzan from 1966-1969.
- Eddie Adcock: American singer and banjo player (The Country Gentlemen).
- Don Black: English songwriter
- John Dower: American historian and author
- Michael Richter: German mathematician and computer scientist
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 21 June 1938
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?