Tuesday 28 June 1938
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Byner and Leon Panetta.
Lord Jeff, directed by Sam Wood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
On TV people were watching Spelling Bee.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 June 1938!
Which were the important events of 28 June 1938 ?
- Feast of St Irenaeus of Lyon
- Vidovdan, Orthodox religious holiday commemorating St. Vitus
- National Handshake Day
- John Byner: American comedian.
- Leon Panetta: American lawyer and politician 23rd United States Secretary of Defense.
- S Sivamaharajah: Sri Lankan Tamil newspaper publisher and politician (d. 2006).
- Queen Victoria ascends to British throne
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?