Sunday 5 June 1938
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Édouard Carlier and Bernard Brochand.
You and Me, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
while Northwest Passage by Kenneth Roberts was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Spelling Bee.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1938!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 5 June 1938 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- Édouard Carlier
- Bernard Brochand: Nice EXecutives.
- Josselin de Rohan
- Jean-Pierre Desclozeaux
- Karin Balzer: German DR, hurdler (1968 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Marion Chapman: smallest known premature baby to survive (280 grams).
- Charles Rohan-Chabot: French nobleman, the tenth Duke of Rohan.
- Moira Anderson: Scottish singer.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?