Thursday June 21, 1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 21, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ricardas Berankis and Pietro Baccolo.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to It Must Have Been Love by Roxette.
In UK World In Motion by Englandneworder was in the top 5 hits.
Days of Thunder, directed by Tony Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten by Robert Fulghum was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Jeeves and Wooster.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing A Boy and His Blob: Trouble on Blobolonia or Akumajō Special: Boku Dracula-kun.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 June 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1990!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1990 ?
- Ricardas Berankis
- Pietro Baccolo: Italian footballer.
- Sandra Perković: Croatian discus thrower.
- Kasumi Suzuki: Japanese actress.
- At Yankee Stadium rally, Nelson Mandela dons a New York Yankee baseball cap and proclaims I am a Yankee!
- Parliament of West and East Germany recognize Oder-Neissegrens
- 7.7 Earthquake with 100s of after shocks hits Iran; about 50,000 die
- Little Richard gets a star on Hollywood's walk of fame.
- US House of Representatives vote 254-177 to stop US flag burning, doesn't pass Senate.
- New York City's Zodiac killer shoots fourth victim, Larry Parham.
- An earthquake measuring 7.3 on the Richter Scale kills thousands in the Iranian city of Manjil.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1990?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- U Can't Touch This - M.C. Hammer
- Why You Get Funky On Me (From "House Party") - Today
- All I Do Is Think Of You - Troop
- Klymaxx - Good Love
- Tomorrow (A Better You, Better Me) - Quincy Jones With Tevin Campbell
- Jane Child - Don't Wanna Fall In Love
- The Family Stand - Ghetto Heaven
- Tony Toni Tone - The Blues
- Michel'le - Nicety
- Lisa Stansfield - You Can't Deny It
Top #10 Latin songs
- El Carino Es Como Una Flor - Rudy La Scala
- Ana Gabriel - Quien Como Tu
- Tesoro Mio - Guillermo Davila/Kiara
- Daniela Romo - Explorame
- Me Va A Extranar - Ricardo Montaner
- Me Tienes Que Querer - Yuri
- Tengo Todo Excepto A Ti - Luis Miguel
- Se Divierte Y Ya No Piensa En Mi - Roberto Carlos
- La Bilirrubina - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Gracias A Tu Amor - Lourdes Robles/Luis Enrique
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?