Wednesday June 27, 1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 27, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Campbell Gillies and Lassana Bathily.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Step By Step by New Kids On The Block.
In UK Sacrifice / Healing Hands by Elton John was in the top 5 hits.
Days of Thunder, directed by Tony Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while It Was On Fire When I Lay Down On It by Robert Fulghum was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Jeeves and Wooster.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cyber-Lip or Bio-ship Paladin.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 June 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 June 1990!
Which were the important events of 27 June 1990 ?
- National HIV Testing Day in United States
- National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom 
- Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)
- Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
- Lassana Bathily: French-Malian employee at the kosher supermarket (Porte de Vincennes).
- Campbell Gillies: Scottish National Hunt jockey most notable for his victory on Brindisi Breeze in the Albert Bartlett Novices' Hurdle at the 2012 Cheltenham Festival.
- Joel Peat: Guitarist.
- Bobby Wagner: Football Player.
- TomSka : YouTube Star.
- Salman Rushdie, condemned to death by Iran, contributes $8600 to help their earthquake victims
- Merrill Lynch begins selling up to US$2.25 billion convertible bonds for the Walt Disney Company, the largest such issue in US history. The bond issue is to raise funds for building Euro Disneyland in France.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
Top #10 Latin songs
- El Carino Es Como Una Flor - Rudy La Scala
- Ana Gabriel - Quien Como Tu
- Tesoro Mio - Guillermo Davila/Kiara
- Daniela Romo - Explorame
- Tengo Todo Excepto A Ti - Luis Miguel
- Me Va A Extranar - Ricardo Montaner
- Gracias A Tu Amor - Lourdes Robles/Luis Enrique
- Se Divierte Y Ya No Piensa En Mi - Roberto Carlos
- Todavia - Pandora
- Me Tienes Que Querer - Yuri
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?