Tuesday 5 June 1990
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sophie Lowe and Teton Dam collapse.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Hold On by Wilson Phillips.
In UK World In Motion by Englandneworder was in the top 5 hits.
Total Recall, directed by Paul Verhoeven, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Means Of Ascent by Robert A. Caro was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching A Set of Six.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Columns or Destination Earthstar.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1990!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 5 June 1990 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- Teton Dam collapse
- Sophie Lowe: English-Australian actress.
- Kyle Pavone: Rock Singer.
- DJ Mustard: DJ.
- Hoilett: Canadian soccer player.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Wilson Phillips - Hold On
- Madonna - Vogue
- Bell Biv DeVoe - Poison
- Heart - All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You
- Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
- Janet Jackson - Alright
- Linear - Sending All My Love
- New Kids On The Block - Step By Step
- M.C. Hammer - U Can't Touch This
- Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?