Wednesday June 13, 1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 13, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Aaron Johnson and Cécile Coulon.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to It Must Have Been Love by Roxette.
In UK World In Motion by Englandneworder was in the top 5 hits.
Ghayal, directed by Rajkumar Santoshi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Clear And Present Danger by Tom Clancy was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Jeeves and Wooster.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Chew Man Fu or DragonStrike.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 June 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1990!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1990 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Aaron Johnson
- Cécile Coulon
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson: Movie Actor.
- Jerome Jarre: Businessman.
- Nicole Riner: Swiss tennis player.
- Les Miserables, opens at S Alberta Jubilee Centre, Calgary
- Nelson andWinnie Mandela welcomed in New York City
- Boeing 767 sets nonstop commercial flight: Seattle, Washington to Narobi, Kenya.
- Washington DC mayor Marion Barry announces he will not seek a fourth term.
- June 1990 Mineriad: Fighting breaks out in Romania in the aftermath of the Romanian Revolution of 1989, between the supporters of Nicolae Ceauşescu and the Communist regime, and those of the new regime.
- June 17–30 ndash Nelson Mandela tours North America, visiting 3 Canadian and 8 U.S. cities.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Tomorrow (A Better You, Better Me) - Quincy Jones With Tevin Campbell
- Tony Toni Tone - The Blues
- Why You Get Funky On Me (From "House Party") - Today
- U Can't Touch This - M.C. Hammer
- It's Time - The Winans
- Jane Child - Don't Wanna Fall In Love
- Klymaxx - Good Love
- All I Do Is Think Of You - Troop
- The Family Stand - Ghetto Heaven
- En Vogue - Hold On
Top #10 Latin songs
- Ana Gabriel - Quien Como Tu
- El Carino Es Como Una Flor - Rudy La Scala
- Tesoro Mio - Guillermo Davila/Kiara
- Me Va A Extranar - Ricardo Montaner
- Daniela Romo - Explorame
- Me Tienes Que Querer - Yuri
- Tu - Suzy Gonzales
- Tengo Todo Excepto A Ti - Luis Miguel
- Se Divierte Y Ya No Piensa En Mi - Roberto Carlos
- La Bilirrubina - Juan Luis Guerra 440
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?