Saturday 22 July 1905
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Boris Alexandrov and Doc Cramer.
Prinsparets ankomst till Stockholm den 9 juli, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 July 1905!
Which were the important events of 22 July 1905 ?
- Swaziland - Birthday of former King Sobhuza II
- Pi Approximation Day
- St. Vandrille/Wandre Gisilus
- St. Mineve
- St. Joseph of Palestine (Count Joseph)
- St. Dabius/Davius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Mary Magdalene
- Ratcatcher's Day. See:The Pied Piper of Hamelin.
- Boris Alexandrov: Conductor (Red Army Song / Dance Ensemble).
- Doc Cramer: American baseball player (d. 1990).
- Edmundo Garcia: A former United States Navy Rear Admiral who commanded the destroyer escort USS Sloat (DE-245) during World War II and participated in the invasions of North Africa, Sicily, and France.
- Taft-Katsura Agreement.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 22 July 1905
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1905 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- My Irish Molly O - Arthur Collins
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?