Wednesday 22 July 1903
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Pica, pica Compadrito, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
while The Pit by Frank Norris was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 July 1903!
Which were the important events of 22 July 1903 ?
- Swaziland - Birthday of former King Sobhuza II
- Pi Approximation Day
- St. Vandrille/Wandre Gisilus
- St. Mineve
- St. Joseph of Palestine (Count Joseph)
- St. Dabius/Davius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Mary Magdalene
- Ratcatcher's Day. See:The Pied Piper of Hamelin.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 22 July
- Cassius Clay: American emancipationist (Born 1810).
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Hiawatha - Dan Quinn
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?