Thursday 22 June 1989
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jeffrey Earnhardt and Jung Yong Hwa.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Satisfied by Richard Marx.
In UK Sealed With A Kiss by Jason Donovan was in the top 5 hits.
Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, directed by Joe Johnston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1989
while Citizens by Simon Schama was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Mornin' Sarge.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Gang Wars or Dragon Ball Z.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 1989!
Which were the important events of 22 June 1989 ?
- Jeffrey Earnhardt: American race car driver.
- Jung Yong Hwa: Korean actor and singer.
- Jung Yong-hwa: Rock Singer.
- Cédric Mongongu: Congolese footballer.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1989 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Richard Marx - Satisfied
- New Kids On The Block - I'll Be Loving You (Forever)
- Neneh Cherry - Buffalo Stance
- Milli Vanilli - Baby Don't Forget My Number
- Fine Young Cannibals - Good Thing
- Bette Midler - Wind Beneath My Wings
- Donna Summer - This Time I Know It's For Real
- Bobby Brown - Every Little Step
- Natalie Cole - Miss You Like Crazy
- Waterfront - Cry
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?