Sunday 23 March 1919US date format: 3/23/1919, UK date format: 23/3/1919
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 23, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include William Love Starnes and Michael Lyne.
Memory Lane, directed by Srikanth.A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 March 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 1919!
Which were the important events of 23 March 1919 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
- William Love Starnes
- Michael Lyne: British air Vice-marshal.
- William Starnes: American military, major general, served in WWII, Korea and Vietnam.
- Carl Graffunder: American architect and educator (d. 2013).
- Jean HL Bossard actor/impresario (2 Orphans): dies at age 45.
- Bashkir ASSR, in RSFSR, constituted.
- In Milan, Italy, Benito Mussolini founds his Fascist political movement.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- After You've Gone - Billy Murray & Gladys Rice
- Till We Meet Again - Nicholas Orlando's Orchestra