Friday 23 March 2012
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to We Are Young by Fun..
21 Jump Street, directed by Phil Lord, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2012
while Quiet by Susan Cain was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Banking Bad.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Assassin's Creed III or Apocalypse Max: Better Dead Than Undead.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 2012!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 23 March 2012 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 23 March
- The Financial Services Committee of the United States House of Representatives receives a memo quoting Edith O'Brien, the treasurer of defunct broker MF Global, to the effect that Jon S. Corzine was personally ordering the transfer of customers' money to a brokerage account with JP Morgan Chase last October. (Bloomberg)
- Pope Benedict XVI arrives in Mexico and is greeted by thousands in Guanajuato, Guanajuato, and is also greeted by President Felipe Calderón. (BBC)
- The African Union suspends Mali's membership following a coup earlier in the week. (''The Guardian'' via the ''Irish Times'')
- U.S. President Barack Obama nominates current President of Dartmouth College Jim Yong Kim to be head of the World Bank. (''Los Angeles Times'')
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2012 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 23 March 2012
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Wolfsburg - Hamburg : 2 - 1
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Bochum - Ingolstadt : 0 - 1
- Dresden - Munich 1860 : 0 - 1
- Frankfurt FSV - Aachen : 2 - 1
La Liga Segunda DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Villarreal B - Murcia : 2 - 0
Division 2Football (France)
- Amiens - Sedan : 0 - 3
- Angers - Guingamp : 1 - 0
- Arles - Bastia : 0 - 0
- Boulogne - Le Mans : 2 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?