Wednesday 24 February 1954
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 24, 1954). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Plastic Bertrand and Jacques Rebillard.
In UK I See The Moon by The Stargazers was in the top 5 hits.
The Naked Jungle, directed by Byron Haskin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while The Spirit Of St. Louis by Charles Lindbergh was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Art Linkletter and the Kids.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 February 1954
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 February 1954!
Which were the important events of 24 February 1954 ?
- Independence Day in Estonia (1918; the Soviet period is considered illegal annexation).
- Flag Day in MTxico.
- St. Sergius
- Dragobete in Romania.
- St. Matthias
- St. Modest
- St. Edelbert
- Blessed Ameel of Ter Duinen
- Regifugium, in the Roman calendar.
- Plastic Bertrand: Belgian singer, songwriter, producer, and television presenter, born to an Ukrainian mother and to a father coming from France.
- Jacques Rebillard
- Marquess of: Normanby.
- Ann Bell: American Teacher, Entrepreneur and Children's Book Author.
- Sid Meier: Canadian-American game designer and programmer created the Civilization series.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1954 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?