Saturday 27 February 1954
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Monica Schreiner and Neal Schon.
In UK I See The Moon by The Stargazers was in the top 5 hits.
The Naked Jungle, directed by Byron Haskin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Beyond This Place by A.J. Cronin was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Flashback.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 February 1954
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 February 1954!
Which were the important events of 27 February 1954 ?
- International Polar Bear Day.
- Saint Antigone
- Saint Leander
- First day of Maslenitsa in Russia (2006)
- Saint Honorine
- Dominican Republic - National Day.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honour of the pagan war god Mars were held.
- Saint Gabriel of the Mother of Sorrows
- Monica Schreiner: American pro astrologer, producer and host of a TV show.
- Neal Schon: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Journey Santana Bad English and Hardline).
- Neal Schon rock guitarist (Journey - "Open Arms": Bad English).
- JoAnn Falletta: American conductor.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1954 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?