Saturday November 24, 1906
US date format: 11/24/1906, UK date format: 24/11/1906
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see zodiac on November 24, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Eduard Ludwig and António Gedeão.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Not Because Your hair is Curly by Billy Murray.
The Magic Flute, directed by Kenneth Branagh, was one of the most viewed movie released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 24, 1906?
- Roman festivals - in the Byzantine empire the Brumalia (a wine festival) were celebrated from this day until the winter solstice
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew Dung-Lac and other Vietnamese martyrs
- Also see November 24 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Feast Day of St. Colman - Cobh, Ireland
- See more
- The Canton Bulldogs-Massillon Tigers Betting Scandal, the first major scandal in professional American football.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 24, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Billy Murray - Not Because Your hair is Curly
- Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan - Susan, Kiss Me Good and Hard
- Len Spencer & Ada Jones - Let Me See You Smile
- Billy Murray & Len Spencer - Pat and Mike McGee
- Richard Jose - Nearer My God to Thee
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on November 24, 1906?
On November 24, 1906 the day of the week was Saturday.
What zodiac sign is November 24, 1906?
On November 24, 1906 the zodiac sign was Sagittarius.
Who was the US President on November 24, 1906?
On November 24, 1906 the US President was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on November 24, 1906?
On November 24, 1906 the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal).
Who was the Pope on November 24, 1906?
On November 24, 1906 Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people are born on November 24, 1906?
On November 24, 1906 several famous people were born including, Eduard Ludwig, António Gedeão, René Naurois.