Saturday 25 February 1928
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 25, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Marie Proslier and Gerrit Lansing.
Feel My Pulse, directed by Gregory La Cava, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 February 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1928!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1928 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Jean-Marie Proslier: French light comedy actor with as many as 800 performances in "Les Carnets du Major Thomson" during the 1970s.
- Gerrit Lansing: American poet whose anthologies include "A Controversy of Poets" (Doubleday, New York, 1965), and "Poems Now" (Kulchur Press, 1966).
- Jacques Soumagne: Tours EXecutives.
- Hushang Ebtehaj: Iranian poet and author.
- Keith Williamson: British RAF marshal.
- Larry Gelbart: Writer / producer / actor (Oh God!, M*A*S*H).
- Richard Stern: American author and educator (d. 2013).
- Paul Elvstrøm: Danish sailor and engineer.
- William O'Brien: American executive and CEO of Hanover Insurance.
- Charles Jenkins Laboratories of Washington, D.C. becomes the first holder of a television license from the Federal Radio Commission.
- Malta becomes a British dominion.
- In California, the St. Francis Dam north of Los Angeles fails, killing 600.