Saturday 25 February 1928
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Marie Proslier and Gerrit Lansing.
Feel My Pulse, directed by Gregory La Cava, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 February 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1928!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1928 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Jean-Marie Proslier: French light comedy actor with as many as 800 performances in "Les Carnets du Major Thomson" during the 1970s.
- Gerrit Lansing: American poet whose anthologies include "A Controversy of Poets" (Doubleday, New York, 1965), and "Poems Now" (Kulchur Press, 1966).
- Jacques Soumagne: Tours EXecutives.
- Hushang Ebtehaj: Iranian poet and author.
- Keith Williamson: British RAF marshal.
- Larry Gelbart: Writer / producer / actor (Oh God!, M*A*S*H).
- Richard Stern: American author and educator (d. 2013).
- Paul Elvstrøm: Danish sailor and engineer.
- William O'Brien: American executive and CEO of Hanover Insurance.
- Charles Jenkins Laboratories of Washington, D.C. becomes the first holder of a television license from the Federal Radio Commission.
- Malta becomes a British dominion.
- In California, the St. Francis Dam north of Los Angeles fails, killing 600.