Friday 3 February 1928
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alphonse Constantin and Hilary Masters.
The Last Command, directed by Josef von Sternberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
while The Greene Murder Case by S. S. Van Dine was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1928!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1928 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Alphonse Constantin: French legionnaire, who joined the Organisation de l'armée secrète (OAS) ["Organisation of the Secret Army"], a short-lived French dissident far-right paramilitary organisation during the Algerian War (1954–62).
- Hilary Masters: American writer, author of nine novels, three books of short stories and a biography.
- Stanley Rawn: American chemical engineer and CEO of Adobe Resources.
- Frankie Vaughan: English singer and actor (d. 1999).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?