Saturday 4 February 1928
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 4, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dave Ketchum in Quincy and Oscar Cabalén.
La coquille et le clergyman, directed by Germaine Dulac, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 February 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1928!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1928 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Dave Ketchum in Quincy: Illinois, USA; actor (Agent 13 - Get Smart).
- Oscar Cabalén: Argentine racing driver (d. 1967).
- Osmo Wiio: Finnish journalist academic and politician (d. 2013).