Thursday 9 February 1928
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Roger Mudd in Washington DC and Artemio Calzavara.
Four Sons, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 February 1928!
Which were the important events of 9 February 1928 ?
- Saint Apollonia, patron saint of dentists and dental technicians
- Saint Ansbert of Rouen
- Saint Maroon's Day - Lebanon
- Roger Mudd in Washington DC: USA; news anchor (CBS Weekend News, NBC Evening News).
- Artemio Calzavara: Italy sport Champion.
- Frank Frazetta: American painter and illustrator (d. 2010).
- Rinus Michels: Dutch footballer and coach (d. 2005).
- Roger Mudd: American journalist.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 9 February 1928
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?