Thursday 9 February 1928US date format: 2/9/1928, UK date format: 9/2/1928
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 9, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Frank Frazetta and Artemio Calzavara.
La coquille et le clergyman, directed by Germaine Dulac, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 February 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 February 1928!
Which were the important events of 9 February 1928 ?
- Saint Apollonia, patron saint of dentists and dental technicians
- Saint Ansbert of Rouen
- Saint Maroon's Day - Lebanon
- Frank Frazetta: American painter and illustrator (d. 2010).
- Roger Mudd in Washington DC: USA; news anchor (CBS Weekend News, NBC Evening News).
- Artemio Calzavara: Italy sport Champion.
- Rinus Michels: Dutch footballer and coach (d. 2005).
- Roger Mudd: American journalist.