Sunday 5 February 1928
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Andrew Greeley and Andrew M Greeley.
The Chaser, directed by Harry Langdon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
while Claire Ambler by Booth Tarkington was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 February 1928!
Which were the important events of 5 February 1928 ?
- Kashmir Day observes as public holiday in Pakistan.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agatha of Sicily, patron saint of firework makers and glass blowers.
- Saint Bertolf
- Andrew Greeley: American ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic priest, sociologist, educator and writer, the author of more than 30 best-selling novels, in addition to scores of other books and hundreds of articles.
- Andrew M Greeley: Author / reverend.
- Pananayiotis Taki Vatikiotis: Middle east Scholar.
- Tage Danielsson: Swedish author actor and director (d. 1985).
- P Vatikiotis: Israeli-American historian and political scientist (d. 1997).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?