Wednesday 15 February 1928
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Don Asmonga and Renée Fox.
Doomsday, directed by Rowland V. Lee, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 February 1928!
Which were the important events of 15 February 1928 ?
- John Frum Day in Vanuatu 
- Gummy Bear Day in United States
- National Day in Serbia
- Candlemas in Russia and other Eastern Orthodox countries
- Saint Siegfried of Sweden
- Saints Faustin and Jovita
- Saint Georgia
- Blessed Claude de la ColombiFre
- Flag Day in Canada
- Don Asmonga: American athlete, played pro basketball for one season in 1953-54.
- Renée Fox: American sociologist who earned her Ph.
- Alfons Vandenbrande: Belgium sport Champion.
- Norman Bridwell: American author and illustrator created Clifford the Big Red Dog (d. 2014).
- Eno Raud: Estonian children's literature author (d. 1996).
- Joseph Jenkins: American composer conductor and educator (d. 2014)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 15 February 1928
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?