Tuesday 25 June 1912
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 25, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Milton Shapp and Virginia Lacy Jones.
Diamond Cut Diamond, directed by Darrell James Roodt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 June 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1912!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1912 ?
- Milton Shapp: American industrialist and politician.
- Virginia Lacy Jones: US librarian / presidential advisor.
- William T Cahill: Governor of New Jersey (d. 1996).
- William Cahill: American lawyer and politician 46th Governor of New Jersey (d. 1996).
- Louis Antoine: Belgian miner / Sect Leader, dies at about 65.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Fritz Kreisler - Humoresque
- Take Me Back to the Garden of Love - Walter Van Brunt
- Say Au Revoir But Not Goodbye - Will Oakland