Sunday 23 June 1912
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alan Turing and Maurice Dallimore.
Diamond Cut Diamond, directed by Darrell James Roodt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 June 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1912!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1912 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Alan Turing: British mathematician, logician, scientist and the technical genius behind Britain’s successful efforts to break German codes in World War II, Turing made inestimable contributions to cybernetics.
- Maurice Dallimore: England, United Kingdom -- Actor (Collector, Lad: A Dog).
- Marcel Perquier: France sport Champion.