Saturday 29 June 1912
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Emile Peynaud and John Toland.
Das 6. Gebot, directed by Joseph Delmont, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 June 1912!
Which were the important events of 29 June 1912 ?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
- Emile Peynaud: French oenologist (d. 2004).
- John Toland: American writer, a journalist and historian, the winner of a Pulitzer Prize for "The Rising Sun," 1970.
- José Moncayo: Mexican pianist composer and conductor (d. 1958).
- Émile Peynaud: French oenologist and academic (d. 2004).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 29 June 1912
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Fritz Kreisler - Humoresque
- Say Au Revoir But Not Goodbye - Will Oakland
- Take Me Back to the Garden of Love - Walter Van Brunt
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?