Saturday 29 June 1912
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 29, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lucie Aubrac and John Toland (author).
Diamond Cut Diamond, directed by Darrell James Roodt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 June 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 June 1912!
Which were the important events of 29 June 1912 ?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
- Lucie Aubrac: French history teacher and member of the French Resistance (Born 1912).
- John Toland (author)
- Emile Peynaud: French oenologist (d. 2004).
- John Toland: American writer, a journalist and historian, the winner of a Pulitzer Prize for "The Rising Sun," 1970.
- José Moncayo: Mexican pianist composer and conductor (d. 1958).
- Émile Peynaud: French oenologist and academic (d. 2004).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Fritz Kreisler - Humoresque
- Take Me Back to the Garden of Love - Walter Van Brunt
- Say Au Revoir But Not Goodbye - Will Oakland