Sunday 30 June 1912
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 30, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Paul Moulinot and Kenneth Jameson.
Diamond Cut Diamond, directed by Darrell James Roodt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 June 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1912!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1912 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- Jean-Paul Moulinot
- Kenneth Jameson: Art educator.
- Madhaviah Krishnan: Naturalist.
- Ludwig Bolkow: German aeronautical engineer (d. 2003).
- [J] Tibor de Machula: Hungarian / Dutch cellist.
- Ludwig Bölkow: German engineer (d. 2003).
- Dan Reeves: American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1971).
- Jean Moulinot: France Actor.
- The Regina Cyclone hits Regina, Saskatchewan, killing 28. It remains Canada's deadliest tornado event.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Fritz Kreisler - Humoresque
- Take Me Back to the Garden of Love - Walter Van Brunt
- Say Au Revoir But Not Goodbye - Will Oakland