Sunday 30 June 1912
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Paul Moulinot and Kenneth Jameson.
Diamond Cut Diamond, directed by Darrell James Roodt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 June 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 June 1912!
Which were the important events of 30 June 1912 ?
- Independence Day in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- First Martyrs of the See of Rome.
- Jean-Paul Moulinot
- Kenneth Jameson: Art educator.
- Madhaviah Krishnan: Naturalist.
- Ludwig Bolkow: German aeronautical engineer (d. 2003).
- [J] Tibor de Machula: Hungarian / Dutch cellist.
- Ludwig Bölkow: German engineer (d. 2003).
- Dan Reeves: American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1971).
- Jean Moulinot: France Actor.
- The Regina Cyclone hits Regina, Saskatchewan, killing 28. It remains Canada's deadliest tornado event.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Fritz Kreisler - Humoresque
- Take Me Back to the Garden of Love - Walter Van Brunt
- Say Au Revoir But Not Goodbye - Will Oakland