Wednesday 19 June 1912
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 19, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Martin Gabel Philadelphia and Jerry Jerome Brooklyn.
Diamond Cut Diamond, directed by Darrell James Roodt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 June 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 June 1912!
Which were the important events of 19 June 1912 ?
- Juneteenth ? celebrates the Emancipation Proclamation.
- Jerry Jerome Brooklyn: New York, saxophonist (Words and Music).
- Martin Gabel Philadelphia: Pennsylvania, USA; TV host (With this Ring).
- Herman Webb: American astrologer who joined AFA in April 1968.
- Jean Digot: France Writer.
- Don Gutteridge: American baseball player and manager (d. 2008).
- Virginia MacWatters: American soprano and actress (d. 2005).
- George Spitz: American high jumper (d. 1986).
- Tennessee University opened as Tennessee A&L State College