Saturday 1 June 1912
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 1, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Herbert Tichy .
Diamond Cut Diamond, directed by Darrell James Roodt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 1 June 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 June 1912!
Which were the important events of 1 June 1912 ?
- Samoa - Independence Day 1962.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Carna.
- Children's Day in some countries.
- Commemoration of Justin Martyr (Anglican).
- Kenya Madaraka Day 1963.
- Tunisia - Constitution Day / Victory Day 1959.
- The Ascension in Eastern Christianity.
- Nirvana of Buddhists.
- Herbert Tichy: Austrian mountaineer, made the first ascent of Cho Oyu in 1954 (Born 1912).
- Stormvogels soccer team forms in Ijmuiden
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- In a Little While - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- When Irish Eyes art Smiling - Harry Macdonough