Sunday 16 June 1912
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 16, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Enoch Powell and Albert Chartier.
Diamond Cut Diamond, directed by Darrell James Roodt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 June 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 June 1912!
Which were the important events of 16 June 1912 ?
- South Africa - Youth Day.
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Saint John Regis, patron of medical social workers.
- Bloomsday, in honour of Leopold Bloom, the hero of James Joyce's Ulysses set on 16 June, 1904.
- 16 June Movement
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Gaby Glide - Arthur Pryor's Band
- The Gaby Glide - Billy Murray
- Elegie (Song of Mourning) - Alma Gluck