Sunday 25 June 1911
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 25, 1911). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Reed Hadley and Juan Manuel Fangio.
The Coffin Ship, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 June 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1911!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1911 ?
- Juan Manuel Fangio: Celebrity.
- Reed Hadley: Petrolia, Texas -- Actor (Racket Squad, Shock, Grand Canyon).
- William H Stein: US biochemist (Nobel 1972).
- Nils Dahl: Norwegian theologian.
- Marcel Masson: Nangis Painters.
- William Stein: American chemist and biologist Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1980).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Day Dreams, Visions of Bliss - Henry Burr & Elise Stevenson
- Put Your Arms Around Me, Honey - Ada Jones