Tuesday 11 June 1912
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Laurentius Slaats and Mukhtar Ashrafi.
Diamond Cut Diamond, directed by Darrell James Roodt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 June 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1912!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1912 ?
- Mukhtar Ashrafi: Composer.
- Laurentius Slaats: Netherlands sport Champion.
- Pierre Deraigne: St Quentin Journalist.
- James Algar: American film director, screenwriter and producer (Born 1912).
- William Baziotes: American painter and academic (d. 1963).
- Mohammad Ganji: Iranian meteorologist and academic (d. 2012).
- Keith Porter: Canadian-American biologist and academic (d. 1997).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Gaby Glide - Arthur Pryor's Band
- The Gaby Glide - Billy Murray
- Elegie (Song of Mourning) - Alma Gluck