Tuesday 25 November 1941
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Michel di Falco and Philippe Honoré.
All Through the Night, directed by Vincent Sherman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
while The Keys of the Kingdom by A. J. Cronin was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1941!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 25 November 1941 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- Jean-Michel di Falco
- Philippe Honoré: French cartoonist, member of staff at the French satirical journal Charlie Hebdo, known by the pen-name Honoré.
- Riaz Ahmed Gohar Shahi: Pakistani author and spiritual leader.
- Hubert Daspet: French race horse trainer, jockey and owner.
- Jean-Michel Di Falco: French Catholic bishop, the auxiliary bishop of Paris from 1997 to 2003 then Bishop of Gap and Embrun (Hautes-Alpes) from 2003.
- Christos Papanikolaou: Greek pole vaulter.
- Gerald Seymour: English journalist and author.
- Riaz Shahi: Pakistani spiritual leader and author.
- Percy Sledge: American musician.
- German Jews in the Netherlands declared stateless (lose of nationality)
- Lou Boudreau, 24, becomes Cleveland Indians player / manager
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?