Tuesday 25 November 1941US date format: 11/25/1941, UK date format: 25/11/1941
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see birth chart on November 25, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Michel di Falco and Philippe Honoré.
The Wolf Man, directed by George Waggner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 November 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1941!
Which were the important events of 25 November 1941 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- Jean-Michel di Falco
- Philippe Honoré: French cartoonist, member of staff at...
- Percy Sledge: American musician.
- Riaz Ahmed Gohar Shahi: Pakistani author and spiritual leader.
- Hubert Daspet: French race horse trainer, jockey and...
- Pete Best: Musician.
- Christos Papanikolaou: Greek pole vaulter.
- Gerald Seymour: English journalist and author.
- Riaz Shahi: Pakistani spiritual leader and author.
- Jean-Michel Di Falco: French Catholic bishop, the auxiliary...
- Donald Dunn: Musician.
- German Jews in the Netherlands declared stateless (lose of nationality)
- Lou Boudreau, 24, becomes Cleveland Indians player / manager