Tuesday 27 June 1922
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include George Theophilus Walker and Herbert Ziergiebel.
The Dictator, directed by James Cruze, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
while Gentle Julia by Booth Tarkington was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 June 1922!
Which were the important events of 27 June 1922 ?
- National HIV Testing Day in United States
- National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom 
- Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)
- Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
- George Theophilus Walker: Washington, DC -- Composer (Praise of Lillies).
- Herbert Ziergiebel: Writer.
- Newberry Medal 1st presented for kids literature (Hendrik Van Loon)
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Swanee River Moon - Prince's Orchestra
- High Brown Blues - Sophie Tucker
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?