Wednesday 28 December 1904
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 28, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Clabon W Allen and Sergei Yutkevich.
The Mermaid, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 December 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 December 1904!
Which were the important events of 28 December 1904 ?
- The third day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Calendar of Saints - Feast of the Holy Innocents, a.k.a. Childermas, commemorating the Massacre of the Innocents on order of king Herod the Great. In Spain and Latin American countries the festival is celebrated in a manner similar to April Fool's Day.
- Clabon W Allen: Australian / British astronomer.
- Sergei Yutkevich: St. Petersburg, Russia -- Director (Otello, Banya).
- 1st daily wireless weather forecasts published (London)