Tuesday 6 December 1904
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eve Denise Curie and Eve Curie.
while In the Bishop's Carriage by Miriam Michelson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 December 1904!
Which were the important events of 6 December 1904 ?
- Spain - Constitution Day
- Belgium and the Netherlands celebrate Sinterklaas, a day on which a skinny version of Santa Claus gives the children oranges, candy and toys.
- Finland - Finland Independence Day (from Russia, 1917)
- Canada - National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women
- Also see December 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - optional memorial of Saint Nicholas
- Eve Denise Curie: French pianist / author / Daughter of Madame Curie.
- Eve Curie: French writer (d. 2007).
- Ève Curie: French author, lecturer and musician, noted family as the daughter of scientists Marie and Pierre Curie.
- Elissa Landi: Italian writer, actress and daughter of a Countess.
- Eva Curie: Paris 13?me EXecutives.
- Theodore Roosevelt confirms Monroe-doctrine (Roosevelt Corollary).
- Theodore Roosevelt announced his quotCorollaryquot to the Monroe Doctrine, stating that the United States would intervene in the Western Hemisphere should Latin American governments prove incapable or unstable.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Meet Me in St. Louis Medley - Arthur Pryor's Band
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?