Tuesday 6 December 1904US date format: 12/6/1904, UK date format: 6/12/1904
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 6, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eve Curie and Elissa Landi.
Scarecrow Pump, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 December 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 December 1904!
Which were the important events of 6 December 1904 ?
- Spain - Constitution Day
- Belgium and the Netherlands celebrate Sinterklaas, a day on which a skinny version of Santa Claus gives the children oranges, candy and toys.
- Finland - Finland Independence Day (from Russia, 1917)
- Canada - National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women
- Also see December 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - optional memorial of Saint Nicholas
- Eve Curie: French writer (Born 1904).
- Elissa Landi: Italian writer, actress and daughter of a Countess.
- Eve Denise Curie: French pianist / author / Daughter of Madame Curie.
- Ève Curie: French author, lecturer and musician, noted family as the daughter of scientists Marie and Pierre Curie.
- Eva Curie: Paris 13?me EXecutives.
- Theodore Roosevelt confirms Monroe-doctrine (Roosevelt Corollary).
- Theodore Roosevelt announced his quotCorollaryquot to the Monroe Doctrine, stating that the United States would intervene in the Western Hemisphere should Latin American governments prove incapable or unstable.