Sunday 18 December 1904US date format: 12/18/1904, UK date format: 18/12/1904
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see birth chart on December 18, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alligator Man and George Stevens.
Scarecrow Pump, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 December 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 December 1904!
Which were the important events of 18 December 1904 ?
- Roman festivals - Feast of Epona (during Saturnalia)
- R.C. Saints - Gatianus of Tours
- Also see December 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Niger - Republic Day (autonomous in 1958)
- Greek Orthodox Church ? Feast of Sebastian the Martyr