Tuesday 27 December 1904
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include René Bonnet .
Halfaouine, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
while The Deliverance by Ellen Glasgow was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 December 1904!
Which were the important events of 27 December 1904 ?
- The second day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- A bank holiday in Britain and elsewhere if 25 December or 26 December falls in the weekend.
- R.C. Saints - John the Apostle and Evangelist
- René Bonnet: French race car driver and engineer (d. 1983).
- Duke of York Theatre opens in London (first musical Peter Pan).
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- My Little Canoe - Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?