Saturday 3 December 1904
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Juan E Yrausquin and Giuseppe Montalenti.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1904!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1904 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- Juan E Yrausquin: Founder (Party of Patriot Arubans) / minister.
- Giuseppe Montalenti: Italian physician, biologist, zoologist and geneticist.
- The Jovian moon Himalia is discovered by Charles Dillon Perrine at California's Lick Observatory.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 3 December 1904
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Meet Me in St. Louis Medley - Arthur Pryor's Band
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?