Monday 28 December 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 28, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John von Neumann and Earl Hines.
The Three Musketeers, directed by Georgi Yungvald-Khilkevich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 December 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 December 1903!
Which were the important events of 28 December 1903 ?
- The third day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Calendar of Saints - Feast of the Holy Innocents, a.k.a. Childermas, commemorating the Massacre of the Innocents on order of king Herod the Great. In Spain and Latin American countries the festival is celebrated in a manner similar to April Fool's Day.
- John von Neumann: Hungarian-born mathematician and physicist (Born 1903).
- Earl Hines: American pianist and bandleader (d. 1983).
- Mikhail Kalatozov
- Henri Lauzin: French military, aviator, french air force general, fought in indochina & the far east.
- John Von Neumann: Hungarian-American pure and applied mathematician and polymath.
- Henry Lauzin: France Military man.
- George [Robert] Gissing English novelist: dies at age 46.
- Electric lamp sets fire to Iroquois theater in Chicago; 602 die.