Sunday 11 December 1904US date format: 12/11/1904, UK date format: 11/12/1904
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 11, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Joe Coral and Marge .
Scarecrow Pump, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 December 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 December 1904!
Which were the important events of 11 December 1904 ?
- USA - Admission day for Indiana (19th state, 1816)
- Burkina Faso - Republic Day (1958, Upper Volta became an autonomous republic in the French Community.)
- Argentina - Tango Day, Buenos Aires
- Also see December 11 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Roman festivals - One of the four Agonalia, this day in honour of Sol Indiges; also the Septimontium festival
- R.C. Saints - pope Damasus I: optional memorial; also Daniel the Stylite (not universal)