Sunday 28 December 1924
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 28, 1924). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Rod Serling in Syracuse and Milton Obote.
Peter Pan, directed by Herbert Brenon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 December 1924
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 December 1924!
Which were the important events of 28 December 1924 ?
- The third day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Calendar of Saints - Feast of the Holy Innocents, a.k.a. Childermas, commemorating the Massacre of the Innocents on order of king Herod the Great. In Spain and Latin American countries the festival is celebrated in a manner similar to April Fool's Day.
- Rod Serling in Syracuse: New York, USA; writer/host (The Twilight Zone, Night Gallery).
- Milton Obote: President of Uganda (d. 2005).
- Michael Gregsten: British homicide victim, shot and killed by a gunman on 8/23/1961, c. 3:00 AM GDT.
- Leon Bakst: Russian artist (Born 1866).