Wednesday 29 November 1922
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Minnie Minoso and Benjamin Smit.
Tess of the Storm Country, directed by John S. Robertson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 November 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1922!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1922 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Benjamin Smit: Curacaos architect (St Elizabeth Hospital).
- Minnie Minoso: Cuban baseball player.
- Maria Fanfani: Italian noted family, the second wife of Italian Prime Minister Amintore Fanfani.
- André Quélen: French Catholic clergyman, the Bishop of Moulins from 1975 to 1998.
- Michael Howard: English-American historian author and academic.
- Minnie Miñoso: Cuban-American baseball player and coach (d. 2015).