Saturday 29 October 1910
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Aurélie Nemours and Alfred J Ayer.
Abraham Lincoln's Clemency, directed by Theodore Wharton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while The Wild Olive by Anonymous (Basil King) was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 October 1910!
Which were the important events of 29 October 1910 ?
- St. Terence of Metz
- Turkey - Republic Day (1923)
- Anglican Church - James Hannington
- St. Zenobius
- St. Theodore
- St. Bond
- Saint Colman of Kilmacduagh
- St. Maximillian
- St. Donatus of Corfu
- St. Anne
- St. Abraham of Rostov
- R.C. Saints - October 29th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Narcissus of Jerusalem, Diwali in 1989.
- Douai Martyrs
- St. Elfleda
- St. Hyacinth
- St. Ida of Leeuw
- St. John of Autun
- Aurélie Nemours
- Alfred J Ayer: England, United Kingdom -- Neopositivist philosopher / logician.
- Alfred Ayer: British philosopher (d. 1989).
- A Ayer: English philosopher and author (d. 1989).
- Bob Simpson of Hamilton Tigers kicks record 11 singles in a game.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Return of the Arkansas Traveler - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- Sweet Italian Love - Billy Murray
- Gems from Mlle. Modiste - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Abide with Me - Elizabeth Wheeler
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?