Monday 29 November 1909
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jacques Griffe and Rupert Davies.
The Life of Moses, directed by J. Stuart Blackton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
while The Trail of the Lonesome Pine by John Fox, Jr. was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1909!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1909 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1909 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- Gems from The Prince of To-Night - Victor Light Opera Co.
- When I Dream in the Gloaming of You - Harry Tally
- The Last Rose of Summer - Elizabeth Wheeler
- Sweetheart's a Pretty Name When It's Y-O-U - Peerless Quartet
- Red Head - Ada Jones
- Lonesome - Byron G. Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?