Monday 29 November 1909
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 29, 1909). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jacques Griffe and Rupert Davies.
Before and After, directed by Barbet Schroeder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 November 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1909!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1909 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1909 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Dixie Land, I Love You - Billy Murray
- Lonesome - Haydn Quartet